1. Personal data we process
The following table explains the types of data we collect and the legal basis, under current data protection legislation, on which this data is processed.
|Purpose||Data (Key elements)||Basis|
|Website Functionality||Website activity collectd through cookies.||Legitimate interests - it is necessary for us to store a small amount of information, usually through cookies, to deliver functionality that you would expect, such as the use of Google Analytics|
2. How we use your data
We will only use your data in a manner that is appropriate considering the basis on which that data was collected, as set out in the table at the top of this policy.
For example, we may use your personal information to:
- Reply to enquiries you send to us.
- Handle any transactions that you initiate.
3. When we share your data
We will not normally share any information we hold about you with others without your prior consent, unless one of the following exceptions apply. We will only pass your data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- You have provided your explicit consent for us to pass data to a named third party.
- We are using a third party purely for the purposes of processing data on our behalf and we have in place a data processing agreement with that third party that fulfils our legal obligations in relation to the use of third-party data processors; or
- We are required by law to share your data.
In addition, we will only pass data to third parties outside of the EU where appropriate safeguards are in place as defined by Article 46 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
4. How long we keep your data
We will retain your information for as long as you are registered with us. You may request at any time for your information to be removed from our database or to change the way you are contacted (See the Rights you have to your data section below). Even if your information is removed from our database, some personal information will continue to be archived in line with HRMC or other legal regulations, or to continue providing you with a service you are currently using.
5. Rights you have over your data
AS an individual, you have control over what information we hold about you, how it is used and whether you are happy for us to keep it. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) states that you have a range of rates over your data, which includes the following:
- The right of access – to see what information we hold about you and to verify the lawfulness of our processing of your data.
- The right to rectification – to rectify the information we hold if it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – “to be forgotten”; to have your information removed.
- The right to restrict processing – to change the way in which we use your data.
- The right to data portability – to obtain your information in order to transfer it to another service or organisation.
- The right to object; and – to object to the way in which we are using your data.
- The right no to be subjected to automatic decision-making including profiling – to have your information removed from any databases subject to automatic decision-making processes.
To exercise any of your rights regarding your personal information, please contact the admin at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Cookies and usage tracking
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are used by many websites and can do a number of things, e.g. remembering your preferences, recording what you have put in your shopping basket and counting the number of people looking at a website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies, or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
8. Copyright Notice
This website and its content is the copyright of AA Teamworks SCITT. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal use and non commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other websites or form of electronic retrieval system.
9. Website Disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by AA Teamworks SCITT and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purposes. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of AA Teamworks SCITT. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, AA Teamworks SCITT takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
10. Security Certificate
All transactions on https://aateamworksscitt.org/ are carried out over an SSL Encrypted secure connection. We do this using industry standard technology. The padlock symbol, next to the URL in your browser window confirms this level of encryption.
We may modify this Policy from time to time and will publish the most current version on our website. If a modification meaningfully reduces your rights, we will notify people whose personal data we hold is affected.